Forum upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum upgrade

How's the forum upgrade going? What are the next steps?

I don't come on as much as I can't log on properly from my phone or computer, as at opens in a tiny window in the corner. I do miss this place though! It was definitely a daily (several times daily!) stop! Now I have to read things about news.... and other such nonsense.

Keep up the good work chaps! Hope everyone is well.
    sigpic

It's rather slow at the moment, as vbulletin are messing me about a bit. I did another backup for them last night so hopefully they can sort out the slow response from clicking on some threads. After that we have a list of changes to be made and a team waiting to make them, just can't until vbulletin fix this issue. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we'll be able to make some changes on the test site and then make them here once we've proven they work and don't bring the forum down.
    On the list we do have the activation of the mobile apps so hopefully once that's done it might help your issue out a bit

Comment

the pics seem to be working again ben

zUCTW.jpg

Comment

good it has been running quite well this week or it seems from my end. Once I get this test site up we should start to see the changes being applied to make it better

Comment

Working...
        X