damn pics again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn pics again

just tried uploading a pic and it said file bytes exceed so many million or what ever it was pics are the normal size that i usually upload so nothings changed,nothings been resized,is it playing up again?

no changes made here, just not found the time recently
    If I could be sure that the resizing of the pictures worked and set everyone to the same size I can increase the file size it takes to upload but it all seems rather random, still at least it's not as bad as uploading pics to turbosport

Comment

Is there any other way of uploading on here other than photobucket. I take it it is photobucket you are using RadMan? Am just starting to tidy up underneath my auld jillopy so might stick a few pics up.

Comment

no i just upload direct from the pc

Comment

test pic....
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

Attached file . gutted when these little pics pop up..
            sigpic

Comment

just tried adding the pic again tonight and it worked fine again? weird

Comment

It's a shame that Photobucket is rubbish nowadays, has anyone found a similar hosting site that actually works?
                XYZ Fabrications
                Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

i agree,the bucket is total crap,i cant even click on a pic to enlarge it anymore,it just loads and loads and never gets anywhere

Comment

Same for me, it's garbage.

I must have a 1000 pics in my album too
                    XYZ Fabrications
                    Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Working...
                    X