Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't use the site on my phone

What am I doing Wrong

ive got an I phone so put in the site and loged in all ok. I can read what's posted but can't reply what am I doing wrong ?? Do I need to turn on something in settings? As the site has changed a bit from when I was last on (sorry) been busy

nothing has changed in a while, can you pop a screenshot up

Comment

it works fine on my iphone 6 so if i can manage then im sure it cant be anything much

Comment

got the screenshot thanks Craig, nothing is jumping out a me. One thing to try is can you make sure www. is in the URL name, if not can you add it and see if that changes anything?

Comment

Reloaded with www. Still the same when I try to put the cursor in the box it just hilights the whole box, if I press post it just locks the page up. I think it could be my settings poss,

Comment

How very odd, can you try the following
            Click your name top right and then choose User Settings, in the Account tab, find the Conversation Detail Options and change the Display mode if it's set to Latest Activity change it to Posts and see if that does anything, if it says Posts already change it to Latest Activity, save it and then change it back to Posts and Save.

Ben

Comment

I thought you had something then as when I went into it neither of them were selected I've tried both of them still no joy. odd as it works on the iPad but not my phone

Comment

It's a strange one for sure, nothing is jumping out at me as to any difference in settings between other users, and strange that the iPad works. Have you tried clearing your cache on the phone to see if that does anything?

Comment

It's because you've got private selected on the iPhone safari tab, deselect it then you will have to log in again which will allow you to reply.
                  Mat

Comment

Originally posted by Cossiemat View Post
                    It's because you've got private selected on the iPhone safari tab, deselect it then you will have to log in again which will allow you to reply.
                    Mat
                    You may be right now how to find how to turn it off

Comment

When on safari page drag the screen down, at bottom you will see a blue square on top of other square in blue, tap on square and private tab will appear at bottom, tap private and it will deselect itself.

Comment

Bingo thanks buddy first post from my phone lol

Comment

Just testing if I can do a photo as well
                          Attached Files

Comment

that's handy to know

Comment

Thanks for all you help as well Ben
                              i can now check in at work lol

Comment

Working...