X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuse box failure

Good morning

What do you think about this issue?
    I've made 2 evolutions a short time ago.
    1-wasted spark car work fine.
    2-Refurnb dials not work
    But dials work well on the table at 12v and when I install it in the car do not turn on and the clock also off

I thought I'd look at some fuse. .. But if I put intermittent and long lights work on dials so it also reaches 12v in rear wires.

Any ideas?
    sigpic

Sounds stupid but have you checked the dimmer switch for the dials? Countless times I've accidentally knocked that round to dim them completely without realising.

The clock could be unrelated. The LCD screen is blank on the clock is it?

Comment

If the dimmer switch has a bad connection that will also stop the gauges from illuminating

Comment

I think its possible dimmer switch check tomorrow and check fuse 10 for ilumination
        sigpic

Comment

Naaaa....stalk colunm switch its broke this is failure
          sigpic

Comment

Glad you got it sorted.

I didn't mention the indicator stalk because you said you "put intermittent and long lights work on dials so it also reaches 12v in rear wires". Maybe I misunderstood this sentence.

Think I have similar problem...not the illumination though, but full beam. When I had the dash illuminated and put full beam on it blew the inverter...and also blew the indicator stalk. Replaced inverter so and clocks illuminate properly but permanent full beam not working. Only affects full beam though so I'll sort a new stalk when I get time. Hope that's what it is anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X