Announcement

Collapse

PLEASE IGNORE PM FROM BEN PURNELL

Morning, please can everyone ignore the PM from me, it wasn't supposed to go to everyone and is killing the forum, please don't reply to it. Thanks
See more
See less

K20 BYE?? Anybody? Anybody know who the Owner is?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K20 BYE?? Anybody? Anybody know who the Owner is?

Hi, just a long-shot, nothing sinister, just a curious previous Owner!

I bought a Mallard Green back in 1992 and sold it in 2002 to a guy called Steve in Wales, It has (or had) Rondels, Morettes, He then sold it to his mate who plated it with K20 BYE (originally, K745 OBP). I have heard it then went to the Birmingham area. Its running (or was when I sold it) 380bhp, with grey injectors (from memory), I still have the original blues somewhere along with the old map sensor and ecu chip.

It would be good to hear from the current Owner. I am just curious as to how the car is now after 25 years of me buying it from the local Ford Dealership. I often think about this car and have very fond memories of it. If anybody has any information or photos, I would love to hear.

It may now be time for me to buy another!

Attached Files

I think I saw the number plate for sale on a forum a few months ago. Can't be 100% sure but I think it was that one.
    sigpic

Comment

Wopping on a BYE plate is the start of a downward spiral I'm afraid.. khan's, colour changes and vcar registers the bye plate adds to the list

Comment

i know the last owner toni

Comment

Hey Mark, would you be able to find out from Toni where the car could be now please and the reg. no?

Comment

There's a page on Facebook called "RS cosworth powered cars and vans"
            A guy has just posted up some mo's for sale off this very car.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Dave, thanks for that! It is looking very different now. No 18" Rondells, No Morretts, no factory applied gold pinstriping with RS Cosworth decal I can't seem to find the ad on that Facebook page. Would you be able to send across a link please?

Comment

Working...
                X