• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheeler dealers do escos

By the looks of it
    sigpic
    MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Why the hell wont photo bucket work now ?
    sigpic

Comment

Maybe now ?
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

Let's hope they do a better job than when Car SOS did the 3dr.... And I'll be keen to see how they make money
        sigpic

Comment

must have picked up a cheap left hooker, if theres such a thing nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
            must have picked up a cheap left hooker, if theres such a thing nowadays
            Crap condition start at 20k €.
            Average condition 25+.
            Good ones from 30.

Comment

I'm surprised they've dropped the engine, the usual wheeler dealers would have refurbed the wheels, done an oil and filter and sold it for a loss to the first person that came along.

it'll be a shame to see Ant on there as he made a lovely job of all the cars on for the love of cars, I don't think I ever saw a decent job on wheeler dealers.

Comment

it´s definitely a lhd on the pic.

Comment

I asked Mike to do an when i bumped into him at a car show last year and he said he would love to if he could find one at the right price! I have also just been told by a well known Cosworth tuner that he has sold some bits to Edd China for an . Its looking to be true

Comment

Be worth watching whatever they do, just hope they don't do what they did to the bug eye WRX a few years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by 000 View Post

Crap condition start at 20k €.
                      Average condition 25+.
                      Good ones from 30.
                      Not in Sweden, Crap ones start at ~9k Euro and the good ones ~15k euro ( if/when there is one out )

Comment

Every dozy cunt that watches that programme will want a left hooker Cozzeh now...

When michael starts going on about wrong sides of hedges and shhhtraight inner wings I swear I'm gonna laz the remote at my hinari

Comment

Originally posted by mikedaf2 View Post
                          I asked Mike to do an when i bumped into him at a car show last year and he said he would love to if he could find one at the right price! I have also just been told by a well known Cosworth tuner that he has sold some bits to Edd China for an . Its looking to be true
                          It's not Edd China any more is it? So he might be doing something else!
                          sigpic

Comment

How long before brewer uses the usual "nice and straight down the sides..."

Comment

Fat fucker will get his fat arse down on the front wings, as usual, drive me nuts that

Comment

Working...
                              X