No announcement yet.

new inlet !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iam sure mr sheadwill come along and tell us as I think rods using one , brought mine for response

Comment

Originally posted by xpackboy View Post
      bought mine for response
      ............On a NON TURBO engine the TB's makes sense.

On a turbo engine, the actual turbo and exhaust manifold combination largely determine the throttle response.

See the topic here.......especially post number 13 (Karl Norris NMS)

https://passionford.com/forum/genera...th-engine.html

Comment

Yes mate read all that my tuner has done it before , maps to another map sensor ,and with his mapping you get hardly any lag anyway , plus I have a elite 6speed to go in the car so it with add to the experience lol

Comment

Here you

Comment

Originally posted by L8 ECU View Post
            ............On a NON TURBO engine the TB's makes sense.

On a turbo engine, the actual turbo and exhaust manifold combination largely determine the throttle response.

See the topic here.......especially post number 13 (Karl Norris NMS)

https://passionford.com/forum/genera...th-engine.html
            Its the off boost that makes the car so much nicer to drive. It does nothing to the power if anything it can hurt buy having 4 throttles in the way.
            It means you can have your larger plenum for power and not hurt response by doing that.
            For me it's the best thing you can do to the engine on the inlet side as long as your ecu can be calibrated correctly which some struggle with.

Mark

Comment

Thank you sir that's what iam going for

Comment

You had some good results on them evos mark

Comment

Working...
                X