Site Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Problems

Apologies all for the issues with the site, it all seemed to start after I some how managed to send a pm to every user on the site. I genuinely have no idea how I managed that, but please can you make sure you don't respond to it. I believe it was titled "Private Message". I have tried to delete it from the database but not sure it's propagated to all servers, I certainly can't see it any more.

Please let me know if you do still see this message, whilst I look into other details of how to stop the process.

Ben

nightmare still for me,ive had around 5 email notifications now from various members replying to messages that ive not even sent its just took me half hour to post this if it works

Comment

Ben, I'm also getting the occasional responses from other members but I haven't sent any PM's lately.
      “The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
      ― Muhammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Purnell View Post
        Apologies all for the issues with the site, it all seemed to start after I some how managed to send a pm to every user on the site. I genuinely have no idea how I managed that, but please can you make sure you don't respond to it. I believe it was titled "Private Message". I have tried to delete it from the database but not sure it's propagated to all servers, I certainly can't see it any more.

Please let me know if you do still see this message, whilst I look into other details of how to stop the process.

Ben
        Still showing to me Ben, not clicked it as that seems to send the site off line for me..????

Comment

Seems like same for me...
          www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Yeah sorry about that, really fucked up

I'm hoping I've now cleared it all up, the site does seem a lot more response at the moment. Keep me posted if you get any more funny messages sent or have any in your inbox that maybe don't display a subject etc...
            Also let me know how performant the site is now

Comment

I've had a few emails and had a problem logging in earlier . I will just delete the emails when they arrive..

Comment

what puzzles me is how other members could read and reply to messages i didnt send when i couldnt even get on here let alone read anything? it seems a lot better at the moment ben

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I haven't had any PM's..............no body loves me
                    sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
                    www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

I didn't realise to start with so was a delay in responding and I think some could access the message at various times, albeit maybe without a title, however until about half hour ago I had only deleted part of the pm and not cleaned the whole database up and it appears to have done the trick

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnysidebb View Post
                        I haven't had any PM's..............no body loves me
                        count yourself lucky

Comment

N

Comment

Just had a pm asking me to send them.a cock pic
                            Sadly my camera is shagged

Comment

presume the zoom lens doesnt work then

Comment