Big turbo cambelt cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big turbo cambelt cover

Anyone know if the cambelt covers sold by http://www.rscosworthbreakers.co.uk/newparts.html are genuine ford or reproduction. Emailed them but no reply.

ive never seen any repros so i presume genuine,i could do with one myself but its last on my long list at the moment

Comment

Cant beat a long list. Not sure what i will run out of first, ink/paper/money

Comment

Ive got a gen good one I can sell, I don't think im going to fit it to my car

Comment

Originally posted by c20tbo View Post
          Cheers mate but sorted now

Comment

Is there a difference between BT an ST cam belt covers ??

Comment

Originally posted by ianR View Post
              Is there a difference between BT an ST cam belt covers ??
              Yes, the BT have mounts at the top, the ST mounts to the side of the cam cover.

Comment

Can you post some pictures

Comment

I sold a brand new ST one a year or so back, got good money for it too.

Comment

Can you make a ST cover fit a BT by cutting the side brackets off and drilling new ones in the top. Guess you just cant make a BT fit a ST

Comment

Originally posted by D J View Post
                      Can you make a ST cover fit a BT by cutting the side brackets off and drilling new ones in the top. Guess you just cant make a BT fit a ST
                      ST fits BT

Comment

Have you got a price in mind ? I've got one somewhere but I think it has a mark in it somewhere so I've not fitted mine

Comment

Working...
                        X