wotsit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wotsit

whats the going rate for brand new bib and splitter in orig packaging nowadays?

A lot haha

Dave.

Comment

£1000 probably.

Dave.

Comment

Selling or buying? if selling I might be interested..

Comment

Take Fords price and double it!
          Cheers
          John

EsCos - Turning dinosaurs into smiles.

Comment

£1000 easy, great if you selling, if you buying go for replica it doesn't sag

Comment

im thinking of selling but would like to see what the prices are like before i make a final decision as ill never find another set. has anyone seen a new one for sale in the last yr or so? i cant find any trace of one to compare or has anyone on here sold one recently?

Comment

I'm sure a set sold on here for over a grand a year ago

Comment

nice one simon,i did a search and dj sold a new bib back in early 2015 for £800 and there was a splitter up for £700 on ebay so with inflation and cossie tax on top i think they might just be going to pay towards the resto

Comment

I think it's a crazy price for someone to use on one like mine, but for prices are going to keep going up for those hard to find parts required for concours and low use vehicles.

I have no doubt it'll sell.

Comment

Bosh them on eBay for 2k?

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
                        nice one simon,i did a search and dj sold a new bib back in early 2015 for £800 and there was a splitter up for £700 on ebay so with inflation and cossie tax on top i think they might just be going to pay towards the resto
                        Yeah i have bought and sold a few over the years. I think you will get around £1200 for the pair. I would buy the splitter if your splitting lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Le Moignan View Post
                          Bosh them on eBay for 2k?
                          good idea,i might put them up for that and see what offers i get ,i hate giving ebay any money

Comment

Bang em' on here first to avoid the ebay fee's, shame you can't put car parts on in the same way that you can with classified adverts - Then you only pay ebay £15

Comment

Originally posted by D J View Post

Yeah i have bought and sold a few over the years. I think you will get around £1200 for the pair. I would buy the splitter if your splitting lol
                              hopefully they will get more than that nowadays then the way everythings gone stupid itll all be going back into the cossie anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X