No announcement yet.

Ford Fair 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad I didnt bother going, People were being turned away and turning around on the A43 I've read on another forum, shame really as it's the case year on year on year on that route in.

Comment

I really enjoyed it, we could have done more with the stand, signage or a tent and the like. Though cossies always get a lot of attention. Was nice to see lots of different things and get ideas. I don't go to that many shows, though i plan to attend more.

However, my favourite picture so far.....
      sigpic

Comment

The forum cars looked amazing and worth the trip just to see these, well done lads. I don't think I will be going next year though as just to many Fiesta and Focuses for my liking and the show is just to big to try and locate all the old school stuff that I like, also don't fancy another 2 hours stuck in traffic with a toddler wanting to get out ha ha ha ha
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlexRS View Post
          I really enjoyed it, we could have done more with the stand, signage or a tent and the like. Though cossies always get a lot of attention. Was nice to see lots of different things and get ideas. I don't go to that many shows, though i plan to attend more.

However, my favourite picture so far.....

Comment

Only been there in 97, was alot of Nice Cosworths back then

Comment

Originally posted by CHRISP View Post
              I was there with my local group but only took photos of my car

That is Stunning…Very lucky

Comment

Originally posted by Fizziani View Post
                Got there late but some pictures that I took here

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5VcH3W

Fizz
                Great photos and thanks for sharing

Comment

Some great photos thanks for sharing and yes guys the escos looked great some really nice cars to be proud of pity the organisers didn't make more of an effort it could of been so much better ! to me the kids rev-ing the shit out of their daily rides to make them pop and bang was pointless why do it ? i kept asking myself

Comment

Working...
                  X