No announcement yet.

Wrc top mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bolts on the gold top are not symmetrical so that can't be done,, look closely.. meaning it only goes on one way..

to make adjustable will need new gold plates basically

Comment

Realy? Then they Are wrong i think... I don see IT on phone out from them pics, but is the distanse beetween boltholes that goes into turret not same distance in a circle?

But also remember on 4x4 to not strech driveshaft to much (or squice then togheter) when you move around on wheel...
      www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

I'll double check when I'm back with the car, but basically had a ball ache with the Black Art Designs coilovers I'm using.. through no ones fault..

I didn't mention to BAD that they were for these top mounts and had the normal versions, and the collar wouldn't fit through the spherical bearing... so ive sent them back along with the top mount so John at BAD can do something with them..

Comment

Its possible they Are fixed, since No need to move them normaly... I think IT was avilable types as eccentric atleast...
          www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Picture
            Attached Files

Comment

As Alan said not adjustable,, however different gold sections can be used to obtain different angles... There are 3 versions...

Comment

At least they look fast

Comment

As adamski said, three different types available (genuine ones that is) used to change track widths depending on cross members and Tca's and uprights,The turret piece was to increase damper travel, fitted around 95 group a onwards.
                  sigpic
                  JD Rallysport

Comment

As mentioned you can get different track width ones, or you can get these as well.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Are those from Mk too? Look nice

Comment

Yeah MK

Comment

Working...
                        X