• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgraded brakes ( standard wheels )

Hi whats complete kit of brakes calipers to go with standard wheels

help please, do not want to upgrade my wheels i like standard look

cheers

Look on Reylands web site. He does updated disc and bells to fit behind std wheels.
    Thanks Mark.

NORRISMOTORSPORT 01773836274
    WWW.NI-FORDS.CO.UK

Comment

Tarox do a six pot setup that fit under the standard rims. But they're not cheap.

Comment

I have Hispec 6 pots that fit behind standard wheels.

Comment

Which ones work without using a larger disc face as a spacer though?.

Comment

No spacers behind mine

Comment

So the disc face that sits on the hub is the same depth as a std one?, basically you can run a std disc with those brakes?.

Interested to know because I couldn't find a set that ran behind std wheels without its own disc effectively spacing the wheel?.

Comment

Originally posted by mikedaf2 View Post
                No spacers behind mine
                What size discs mike?

Comment

The discs are part of the brake kit so they came from hi spec. They are rotors with bells bolted on with a 310mm outside diameter. Personally I wouldn't bother with putting bigger calipers on the standard discs as you will not see much improvement and the discs will still only absorb the same amount of heat!

Comment

The discs are part of the brake kit so they came from hi spec. They are rotors with bells bolted on with a 310mm outside diameter. Personally I wouldn't bother with putting bigger calipers on the standard discs as you will not see much improvement and the discs will still only absorb the same amount of heat!
                    Do you know the thickness of area of disc that sits between the hub face and the wheel?.

Comment

I don't but will check at the weekend if you need the measurement.

Comment

I don't but will check at the weekend if you need the measurement.
                        Much appreciated, but No rush, just would be interested to know, next time you have your wheels off.

Comment

Willwood do a lightweight kit that goes behind the standard wheels, over £1600 though.

Comment

Working...
                          X