New Car Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car Build

Finally got my new shell, Is it possible anyone can help regarding this type of ID tag.
    Attached Files

Couple of pics of the new shell
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice

Comment

Comment

www.infinity-racing.co.uk www.spec-r.co.uk

Comment

I'm not fully sure but I belive you can't use it on the road as it's never been a road shell and registered and issued number plates but I could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Cossieboy599 View Post
              I'm not fully sure but I believe you can't use it on the road as it's never been a road shell and registered and issued number plates but I could be wrong

As it is unregistered, you can put the ID on from another donor shell. As long as you prove the ID from the donor vechile. You also need to prove the shell in question is new and never had an ID as well so this this is my plan. I was more interested in the ID tag showing Motorsport Karosse, as my other ID tags are showing cosworth motorsport 909. So I was wondering what is the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchie RS View Post
                As it is unregistered, you can put the ID on from another donor shell. As long as you prove the ID from the donor vechile. You also need to prove the shell in question is new and never had an ID as well so this this is my plan. I was more interested in the ID tag showing Motorsport Karosse, as my other ID tags are showing cosworth motorsport 909. So I was wondering what is the difference.
                100% true

Comment

What's your spec going to be /axles engine

Comment

The spec is as follows.

Rear square beam and magnesium arms. This might be changed to a WRC cradle yet.
                    WRC front end including up rights, WRC anti roll bars front and back.
                    WRC front turrets, WRC pedal box
                    AP 5555 brakes for the front, I haven't decided on the back yet.
                    Sequential gearbox.
                    500 BHP engine with twin scroll turbo, 8x injectors with pectel T6 ECU.
                    WRC front wings, bumpers and rear spoiler.
                    Full rally dash & loom.

Most of the kit has come from MK motorsports, top work on what he has supplied so far, I will post some more pics once I get everything.

There is going to be loads more beyond this, and it will be a long process, at present it will be body work prep for the next couple of months with the welding required for the WRC mods and getting it all sealed up.

Comment

sigpicIan

Comment

have motorsport shells got the vin anywhere? or is it just a riveted tag?

Comment

Originally posted by zetecmk2 View Post
                          have motorsport shells got the vin anywhere? or is it just a riveted tag?

No vin or serial number.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Ooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                              X