Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very low mile white one for sale

Very low mile white one for sale

"appears to be in standard factory specification" Cant they see that red bottle below the passenger seat

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C674836

I'm sure this is Mathew Holiways old car .if it is the bonnet isn't the one it left the factory with

Comment

not standard tyres on it, wonder why the change.

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Davecos 4x4 View Post
        not standard tyres on it, wonder why the change.
        Probably had it, I wouldn't drive on 20yr old tyres personally.

Comment

Looking at the miles it does not get driven.

Dave.

Comment

Even low milers have twisted front splitters

Comment

I know this car I was going to buy it, but the owner kept changing the price from 28k to 32k

It was for sale around 18 months ago at Hilton road garage in Darlington area

It had a private plate on it
              Rondells
              Stainless exhaust
              No airbox and after market hoses
              It also had a strut brace in the boot

When I viewed it, they didn't have any standard parts for it so they went out and bought a big turbo with no sunroof to get the standard bits off , they wasn't happy when I told them that some parts would not fit

They are still trying to sell the big turbo now

I pulled out as it still had no airbox and the price went up again,

Loved the car as it was from Sutton in Ashfield
              But also from junction 28
              sigpic

Comment

Does look lovely

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie Young View Post
                  I know this car I was going to buy it, but the owner kept changing the price from 28k to 32k

It was for sale around 18 months ago at Hilton road garage in Darlington area

It had a private plate on it
                  Rondells
                  Stainless exhaust
                  No airbox and after market hoses
                  It also had a strut brace in the boot

When I viewed it, they didn't have any standard parts for it so they went out and bought a big turbo with no sunroof to get the standard bits off , they wasn't happy when I told them that some parts would not fit

They are still trying to sell the big turbo now

I pulled out as it still had no airbox and the price went up again,

Loved the car as it was from Sutton in Ashfield
                  But also from junction 28
                  Ye that's the one Mathew holiways aka holiways ford it did have twin headlights azev alloys on it straight cut box and engine upgrades and updated brakes . So they bought the blue one they have for sale now to swop the parts over to make it standard but as I say the bonnet isn't the original one

Comment

Looks nice and clean from the photos, would like to see some photos underneath and of engine bay though as well considering the estimated price.

Is it my eyes or is that the older, larger Ford badge on the bootlid? The badges all look positioned a little higher to me...

Comment

Originally posted by PaulRSCos View Post
                      Looks nice and clean from the photos, would like to see some photos underneath and of engine bay though as well considering the estimated price.

Is it my eyes or is that the older, larger Ford badge on the bootlid? The badges all look positioned a little higher to me...
                      The badges don't look right to me

Comment

Originally posted by PaulRSCos View Post

For a 7k car Underneath was dirty and rusty but could have been been sorted out
                        I have a 15k one now that is cleaner
                        Don't think it had a very good start in life with all the aftermarket parts fitted
                        sigpic

Comment

i like the way they say "it appears " to be standard factory finish,so its been well and truly modded in the past then,is the engine orig? just wonder with it having a straight cut box at some point

Comment

Does look a nice car, but shows how easy someone could buy it without knowing its past with all the mods its had, think I would be disappointed at that price as i'd want one that's not been messed with.

Comment

There's plenty of previously modded "standard" cars knocking about, and there will be plenty more I know in the future..

Comment

Working...
                              X