• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Ben

Comment

• Any update on these Ben ?

Comment

• They are very very close, I've put an initial order in after we've successfully tested them about 2 weeks ago. I'm just awaiting them to confirm the delivery date and cost again, as soon as I get them I can start taking formal orders, I'm still hoping they come in at £250 delivered for a set of 4

If everyone lets me know what they want now I'll start a list

Comment

• Burton claim to have these instock and available now but i dont know if they are any good and they are very expensive

http://www.burtonpower.com/catalogse...?q=ABS+SENSORS

Comment

• Great stuff Ben put me down for 4 .

Comment

• they're expensive, we know these work fine just a matter of waiting a little longer but the factory are making them.

Started a list on the first post

Comment

• Put me down for a set please

Comment

• done

Comment

• Hi,
                    I'll take a set of 4 please.

Comment

• ill most likely want some as well ben,but not for a while yet,will you be selling as pairs as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Radman View Post
                        ill most likely want some as well ben,but not for a while yet,will you be selling as pairs as well?
                        I'm in the same boat. know I will need them eventually, but over the years I have wasted so much money on good to have spares then years and years later their either fooked due to age or I forget I've got them
                        sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
                        www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

• List updated

The Radman, I'm sure I will have non full sets left over so shouldn't be an issue selling as pairs. I presume you want a pair of fronts?

Comment

• nope the rears,not had a look at the fronts yet ben but could end up needing a full set

Comment

• you know you will Nick, the fronts never come out in one piece

Comment

• ive not even looked at them yet ben so they could be cracked already

Comment

Working...
                                X