Ford heritage collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford heritage collection

Just had an invite to go and see the ford heritage collection , always wanted to go and see this at Dagenham, sods bloody law I am on holiday the day it's on, to say I am gutted is an under statement,

Originally posted by rs joe View Post
    Just had an invite to go and see the ford heritage collection , always wanted to go and see this at Dagenham, sods bloody law I am on holiday the day it's on, to say I am gutted is an under statement,
    How did you manage to get an invite? To say I am jealous is an understatement! Shame you can't make it, hope you get the chance again.

Comment

This was on TV a few nights ago. Can't remember the program all channel, but there was a guy looking at all the various Fords if some detail.

Comment

Got a mustang a few months ago, then apparently my name got entered into a draw , which I was lucky enough to win, thought about cancelling the holiday I booked last year, wife was not impressed, can't believe it's on the same day, hopefully one day I might get another chance.

Comment

Got a mustang a few months ago, then apparently my name got entered into a draw , which I was lucky enough to win, thought about cancelling the holiday I booked last year, wife was not impressed, can't believe it's on the same day, hopefully one day I might get another chance.
          Knew I should have bought a Mustang

Comment

What a great opportunity, just a real shame you can't make it

Comment

Yes big shame Ben, I can't even swap names to give somebody else the opportunity to go.

Comment

Yes big shame Ben, I can't even swap names to give somebody else the opportunity to go.
                it is a shame joe as a great opportunity and some great cars in there been a few times

maybe tell them your on hol and rearranged

Comment

I have emailed them George and explained the reason I can't go, they said there might be another chance in the future, so all not lost.

Comment

Id cancel the holiday....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnP001 View Post
                      This was on TV a few nights ago. Can't remember the program all channel, but there was a guy looking at all the various Fords if some detail.
                      it was on Monday night itv4. goodwood revival.
                      Dario franchetti was shown around and also drove an rs200.
                      there's some moneys worth in there!!

Comment

Can I pretend to be you?

Jealous!
                        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=AlexRS;660493]Can I pretend to be you?

Think the wife might notice the difference when you pitch up at the air port holding the tickets

Comment

Originally posted by AlexRS View Post
                            Can I pretend to be you?

Jealous!
                            Wish you could mate.

Comment

[quote=Barney Gumble;660496]
                              Originally posted by AlexRS View Post
                              Can I pretend to be you?

Think the wife might notice the difference when you pitch up at the air port holding the tickets

Comment

Working...
                              X