escos small turbo spark plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• escos small turbo spark plugs

haven't bought any for a while. can someone remind me of the best ones to use and where to get them from please? the cars been sat for 4 years now and its developed a misfire...

Ford AGPR12PP

Comment

Originally posted by Simon T View Post
      Ford AGPR12PP
      cheers simon. where's the best place to buy them these days? I used to buy them from woodford garage motorsport...

Comment

I had my last set, earlier this year from Ford directly. I don't remember the cost, but they weren't expensive. Hope a set cures your misfire gremlin

Comment

quite often its the short HT leads or coil packs that cause misfires on the small T, I got my last set of leads from Duncan at Automotive unlimited,
          they were less than £30 I'm sure
          Steve

NSSCC 2016 Class B1 Champion
          Mondeo 2.2 Titanium X sport daily driver, xr4x4 cosworth race car
          Matt lewis motorsport supporting my racing in 2016
          Reyland built, mapped by motorsport developments 455BHP
          http://www.mattlewismotorsport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by the youth View Post
            quite often its the short HT leads or coil packs that cause misfires on the small T, I got my last set of leads from Duncan at Automotive unlimited,
            they were less than £30 I'm sure
            Steve
            ok,thanks.
            I did change the coil packs a couple of years ago and I still have 2 spares.. I too bought some leads from Duncan as you cant get originals any more.
            the car has been sat in a barn for the past 4 years and not been driven at all while it waits a restoration and it was fine when I put it in there but one day I started it and was running it up to temperature and it started missing... was gonna change plugs first as I've not changed them in a while.
            thanks for your input...

Comment

Working...
            X