Private messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private messages

I deleted all my messages, also deleted them from deleted.
    When people try to send me one it says that my inbox is full.
    I don't get notification for a new message, I have to go to sent items and look there if there is response on my sent items.
    I have those problems last to weeks or so.
    Anybody else with same problem or know how to fix it?

i had similar problem but when i deleted them from the deleted section it cured it but there were still around 4 messages i couldnt open and neither could ben

Comment

You have to delete them from the trash folder, but as Nick says some seem to stay I will get around to deleting those for you Nick, but I need to find a spare couple of hours

Comment

dont worry ben,it doesnt affect anything,one day i may even be able to open them

Comment

I still have the same problem.
          All messages are deleted from all folders / recieved, sent and deleted /, so I don't have any message but it still says that my inbox is full when someone tries to send me one.

Comment

I've found a way to delete them in the admin panel (whether it works or not I don't know), but if you confirm that you want me to try then I will, just let me know

The admin panel thinks you have 320 of them!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Purnell View Post
              I've found a way to delete them in the admin panel (whether it works or not I don't know), but if you confirm that you want me to try then I will, just let me know

The admin panel thinks you have 320 of them!!!!
              Ofcourse I want.
              Could you please send me s pm after you delete them to check if it works.

Comment

I got pm now about this? Was it for me???, but site is now extremly unstable for me?
                www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Originally posted by twin turbo View Post
                  I got pm now about this? Was it for me???, but site is now extremly unstable for me?
                  Same here, and I should have near 300 pm's

Comment

Apologies for that, I have absolutely no idea how I sent the PM out to everyone

I've only deleted 000 pm's, if he can confirm this has now corrected his issue, I can do the same for any others that are having issues

Comment

Now it works.
                      Thank you very much Ben.

Comment

I think with me some how sending that mass pm it brought the site to it's knees and the server ran out of memory. Apologies I can't log into the server from work, but seems to be all working better again and I've deleted the stupid pm I sent.

Glad it worked and anyone else having this problem let me know, Nick

Comment

ive been trying to look at that pm about a dozen times ben but nothing happens

Comment

it won't as I deleted it, however it's taking it's time to be removed from the servers

Comment

It seems you managed to send pms to around 7.000 members but from my profile as everyone replied to me.
                              Now it seems everything works perfect.
                              Thank you again.

Comment

Working...
                              X