Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrc bumpers

which ones are the ones hat need little modding

anyone got pics of the fixing points on how you done them as i may have to go wrc route now

Speak to Mike. He was having his ones moulded after he had them all modded to fit perfectly on his

Comment

Originally posted by richyx View Post
      which ones are the ones hat need little modding

anyone got pics of the fixing points on how you done them as i may have to go wrc route now
      Wasn't mike rainbird going to get bumpers moulded from his wrc bumper

As for the mounting this is how i did mine,

Bracket made to hold the bumper from the side rather than having i stud showning on the bumper like many do,

And then the mounting to the chassis points,Which i made from box section and welding in 2 m8 nuts on each side to bolt to the oe fitting,

Comment

Originally posted by cosiedevil22b View Post
        Wasn't mike rainbird going to get bumpers moulded from his wrc bumper

As for the mounting this is how i did mine,

Bracket made to hold the bumper from the side rather than having i stud showning on the bumper like many do,

And then the mounting to the chassis points,Which i made from box section and welding in 2 m8 nuts on each side to bolt to the oe fitting,

that looks the job,,,,,will need a front bumper myself

Comment

Just to add i got three bumpers two of which needed alot of prep work but again as guys say these are meant for rally cars so are not finished the way we would like,i had to do the same as mike has done to his bumper filling it up to sit right to the headlights and fill all the mould dips,the cheapest bumper needed nothing doing just had to prime it which i found hard to belive

Comment

fair enough, just my front bumper has warpped quite badly atthe bottom and if i carnt straigten it then ill go wrc route and get a garret core and have an intercooler made for it

Comment

Working...
            X