No announcement yet.

What Bush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question, is my understanding or everyone only mount powerflex? is there any different with flo-flex?
    i did install them, whole set also on the rear beam i didn't see so many different from the original one, on the front i felt slightly the difference but i guess for road use you can't really appreciate

Comment

Its huge difference in quality and petformance. I use mainly powetflex, but diffrent stiffness is avilable
      www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Originally posted by twin turbo View Post
        Its huge difference in quality and petformance. I use mainly powetflex, but diffrent stiffness is avilable
        so if you have to choose you are going to powerflex,
        so flo-flex is a lower end quality bush? the stiffness of those is much lower thant the one of powerflex?

Comment

Originally posted by Santu View Post

so if you have to choose you are going to powerflex,
          so flo-flex is a lower end quality bush? the stiffness of those is much lower thant the one of powerflex?
          Now i havent used floflex, but heard they Are not AS good sadly, i use powerflex and alloy om mine, but all Will also dependent on what you Are after. If petformance is prioritet or still whant some Comfort...
          www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

i had some rear spring pads once which were floflex and they were more of a budget item with lots of airbubbles and werent finished as well as powerflex items , ive also used rally design ones in the past which were very good quality and were also black to keep the orig look

Comment

Blimey, where do these posts get resurrected from! 2010!
              Cheers
              Trev.

Comment

Working...
              X