No announcement yet.

COLOUR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow this is different but I'm finding my way around it slowly... I think most people will get used to it in time and I'm sure the changes are for the right reasons.. keep up the good work Ben
    sigpic

Comment

I think you can slightly change the colours with the drop down bottom left. These are all things we can do and will need to do, but need to get it working correctly and make sure there are no real issues in posting, viewing the forum etc..
      It certainly is different and will take some time even for me to get used to it. It did need to be done as the site was open to security breaches.

If I can get everyone back on and stable, I'll create a test site so we can try out different things for look and feel before doing anything more on this site, as I don't like making too many changes on the live site as if anything goes wrong it's a nightmare.

Does anyone have any experience with the admin side of vbulletin and creating forums?

Comment

Gonna have to bear with us gents - we did say that there would be some initial odd goings on - we have a lot to set up in the background and as we all have full time jobs and life away from here it'll take time.

We had no choice about the upgrade, leaving it as it was wasn't an option.

Comment

We all understand that this will take some time, but kind of hope you can change skin, to a more "compact" similar to the old one, since i found this to become a mess, atleast on phone...
          www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

For phones we do have a mobile package that should make it work better, but I need to now look into how to activate that and get it all working. So maybe just maybe with the out of the box package we might have something that works with phones without me having to do too many things to it.

Let me read up on that and see whether I can roll that out quickly to you all

Comment

Working...
            X