Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon front spoiler, splitter, hockey sticks. Where from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mines came through R and B, the hockey sticks didn't fit the front bumper that well IMO, I had to sand/re-profile them before fitting. The finish was OK though but like Dan's, this was a few years ago when the lead times were not as long.

Comment

Is r&b still the best place?
      www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Graham Goode sell the complete set
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie Young View Post
          Graham Goode sell the complete set
          Said too be poor fittment..

Comment

I had a set of Carbon ones on mine, spent a fortune, the first time out with them on hit a speed bump and the splitter shattered, I've got the OEM one on now thats been carbon wrapped, which is a bit more forgiving.

Comment

Doesent matter if carbon or fiberglass, aslong as fit is close to "perfect"

Comment

I've no idea if R and B are still operating, but they were made at creative carbon iirc.

Comment

I emailed Mr Rainbird about some carbon stuff last week, bonnet vents and grill ,they have a three to four month lead time, be worth a call to check on availability of the bits you require ,,,,,,,,,,,
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rashers View Post
                    I emailed Mr Rainbird about some carbon stuff last week, bonnet vents and grill ,they have a three to four month lead time, be worth a call to check on availability of the bits you require ,,,,,,,,,,,
                    Its not Mikes fault, but the wait will me much longer, much.

I really dont know how creative carbon can run a business with such a massive and elastic lead time.

Comment

I’ve been waiting over 12 months now for small items from Mike (c/c) but knew what the wait would be like, it’ll probably be a bit longer if they’ve had to close for lock down

Comment

Originally posted by CHRISP View Post
                        I’ve been waiting over 12 months now for small items from Mike (c/c) but knew what the wait would be like, it’ll probably be a bit longer if they’ve had to close for lock down
                        2 years and 1 day for me

Comment

Minimum 3-4 months when asked rainbird. The company that make them, do it basickly as a sidejob, so not a priority....

Comment

I’ve got a set I am going to be listing in the for sale section when I get chance to take some photos. Full set from creative carbon via Mike, including bonnet vents as well.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X