Cost of a 9inch diff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost of a 9inch diff

What does these cost today? Both New and used. Recomended shafts?
    www.sapphirerscosworth.com

I sold my new 9" Barra built unit rare 3.9 for £3600, 3 odd years ago, can use them with 2 long 2wd 108mm shafts, id presume it would warrant same if not more in todays prices

Comment

Thanx. Was that a new or a "New buildt" old one? Asking because wonder if they make them all New in alloy? The old real ones was mag right?

Comment

Originally posted by twin turbo View Post
        Thanx. Was that a new or a "New buildt" old one? Asking because wonder if they make them all New in alloy? The old real ones was mag right?
        Wasn't a new casing but was as good as, no not mag, Barra possibly does them new drop him a email

Comment

Okay thanx. Just kind of think someone told me IT was possible to get all New...

Comment

News ones available through bara in new alloy casting, about 4.5k with viscous.
            about another 1k for the xtrac plated.

problem with second hand these days is you go and spend 3k on one and probably want a rebuild. If it needs new crown wheel etc, your soon well in to a new one.
            There is early and late 9inch diffs, the early ones was not so good,
            sigpic
            JD Rallysport

Comment

Thanx allotis price with or without vat? yes used is used, so if dont know for sure its good, then IT maybe more expensive then a brand New one.

Comment

Drexler did group a Sierra 9" ,they still do

Comment

Working...
                X