last time you saw one of these ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
    Me and my mate were on the rac rally on the stage Penti smashed up his works Cozzeh ,he ran down to see it but I didn't want too ,he retired after that and took up left foot braking school
    He did, I went to one. Really nice bloke, was great being in a cossie getting flung around an old airfield with him at the wheel.

Comment

Penti’s car that we just started the resto on
      Attached Files
      sigpic
      JD Rallysport

Comment

Any more spec and pics of it? I have tried to find more "correct" spec on them, but very little info out there... I have most of the main parts for mine (2wd setup, car is a 4x4)
        www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Originally posted by wrcjim View Post

think this was it. Was in dalby??
          Thats the one,iirc i was cold and titsed off but we heard pennti lost it ,later it was ssid he fucked his back and somthing broke in the car ad pennti didn't smash cars usually ,my mate took a pic but tbh I'm not into that

Comment

Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
            Rare to see these days
            Hi Karl
            could you tell me the site this was off? Could do with tracking it down. Pm me if you wish. I would appreciate the help
            thanks
            jim
            sigpic
            JD Rallysport

Comment

Sorry Jim, I think Karl has been banned from here at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon T View Post
                Sorry Jim, I think Karl has been banned from here at the moment.
                Why?

Comment

Sorry that's between Karl and the moderators on here really, it wasn't taken lightly that I do know. Not what we wanted to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Simon T View Post
                    Sorry that's between Karl and the moderators on here really, it wasn't taken lightly that I do know. Not what we wanted to be honest
                    Okay, just havent seen any reasons for it, so wondered what i have missed... Hope its not to bad, since it seems like forum loosing enough users already...

Comment

Working...
                    X