Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donut

Good morning

I need to change donut prop shaft, I think there are some better evolutions to what is standard.

which advice and where to buy?
    sigpic

Try this fella
    Attached Files

Comment

I have seen that my car has a 47 mm and there are new ones of about 30 mm, but it installs an aluminum to get the 47 mm. Who sells that aluminum?

I think MK Motorsport has the 47 mm in aluminum.
      sigpic

Comment

I think all aluminum will be forever, but it will have a lot of noise and vibrations inside the car.
        Has anyone texted this?
        sigpic

Comment

Nobody knows about this
          sigpic

Comment

Malzon in Sweden did get som alloys made not long ago, but dont remember if IT was early saph or late/escos... Atleast i think IT was him... I know somebody in Sweden made some atleast

Not sure if he is on here... He have a quick black saph
            www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Thank my friend
              I haven't seen any new standards.Read are valid of X3 or X5, also look without the center so, I'm in the same place.
              I do not surrender
              sigpic

Comment

Think some BMW x yes should fit, and think also porche boxter fits... I bought some parts from a crashed swedish car, and that one had alloy donut... Not sure where IT was made, but engine was buildt up by one on koenigsegg, so maybe IT was made there... IT should be able to be made by anyone with cnc machine/skils...

Comment

Did some searhcing... Malzon got made alloy piece to fit "late" donut on early saph box...

http://www.fordclubsweden.se/forum/s...d.php?p=619365

http://www.fordclubsweden.se/forum/s...ad.php?t=85339

So not what you looked for now...

Comment

Yes ... its is perfect. I'm going to see to buy some. But need translator for Sweden
                    sigpic

Comment

Not sure if those he got made is avilable anymore... And those Are not a "upgrade" for escos (if still have escos rear flange) but to fit those easier avilable rubberdonut from escos...

Comment

Working...
                      X