No announcement yet.

Body Shop Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The price I'm not so bothered about. I want a good job doing that will last. I'm sure there will be some nasties hiding....
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds the best mindset mate, as said look for places that are busy on a mixture of mainstream and resto work. Some places by us have a 6 month waiting list for resto work.

Comment

My painter is Neil, got a unit in knowsley ind estate.

excellent work everytime and busy working on all types of Porches doing paint and full restorations, price is realistic aswell not out of this world prices what some people pay.

maybe worth giving him a call....Neil. ‭07710 760580‬

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon T View Post
          Sounds the best mindset mate, as said look for places that are busy on a mixture of mainstream and resto work. Some places by us have a 6 month waiting list for resto work.
          It's a 21 year old Ford that's had a shoddy paintjob, it's going to have more secrets than a lads weekend to Vegas. I just want to give it to someone who knows what they're doing and will give me back a good looking car that will last.

So I'm looking for somewhere to take it. I want the engine built at the same time.... just need to fund it!

I'll give a few people a call when I know who's recommended. Get to restoring it!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Davecos 4x4 View Post
            My painter is Neil, got a unit in knowsley ind estate.

excellent work everytime and busy working on all types of Porches doing paint and full restorations, price is realistic aswell not out of this world prices what some people pay.

maybe worth giving him a call....Neil. ‭07710 760580‬
            Cheers Dave, what's the name of the body shop, does he have a Facebook page.
            sigpic

It was the voices in my head that made me do it.........

Comment

mines ready for pickup
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Darrenaf View Post
                mines ready for pickup
                As said in your resto' thread…That looks superb!! Have you seen the car in the flesh yet? Would be interested to know whether the shell was taken back to bare metal,did you need much/any welding doing?
                Would also be interested in what the cost was as mine is booked in for paint soon… yours does look excellent! Would be good to hear back from you PM if you prefer.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by PYE WHITE View Post

Cheers Dave, what's the name of the body shop, does he have a Facebook page.
                  the name is Colorainge although don't think he has a face book name in that, may be under Neil Rainger.

don't think he advertises either, all repeat work and word of mouth from customers.

worth a call to see what e ma charge then can go from there, if you get chance pop in a see him at work to see the cars he works on and the quality of his work he does,

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Davecos 4x4 View Post

the name is Colorainge although don't think he has a face book name in that, may be under Neil Rainger.

don't think he advertises either, all repeat work and word of mouth from customers.

worth a call to see what e ma charge then can go from there, if you get chance pop in a see him at work to see the cars he works on and the quality of his work he does,
                    Cheers Dave, I'm heading back up north next weekend so I'll see if he's available to have a look at my car on Saturday.
                    sigpic

It was the voices in my head that made me do it.........

Comment

Working...
                    X