What Expected Suspension drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Expected Suspension drop

I'm going to be running Koni's with Ahmed Bajhoo springs, over standard OEM setup how much lower can i expect the car to sit.

Think it drops the front noticeably Darren but the back usually sits high

Comment

Dan, If i want the back lower, is it a case of cutting the rear springs down a bit.

Comment

On Ahmeds car sits a bit high even on the front.
        That should be very good setup for drive but not so good in stance.
        DO NOT cut the springs!
        Cobras look the best imo.

Comment

Originally posted by 000 View Post
          On Ahmeds car sits a bit high even on the front.
          That should be very good setup for drive but not so good in stance.
          DO NOT cut the springs!
          Cobras look the best imo.
          agree

Comment

I have cobras and think this with the koni adjustables is the best mix of looks and handling.
            i run the shocks on the softest setting and still find they crash on bumps abit though.
            Your setup Darren should be the best in terms of outright handling though
            deffo don’t cut the springs as think they are pig tailed on the rear?

Comment

Exactly the setup on mine - it was too low when I got it.
              Attached Files

Comment

Much better drive when its not lowered to much... And readon its lower in front, is since dont think any other shock than saph is avilable, so on escos the front will drop more from oe.
                www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

So its definitely don't chop them down then, bugger i will have to see how it sits then decide what to do, i really did want a lower stance, is there anything that you can add that allows height adjustment.

Comment

The Bajhoo springs previously had on mine made it look too low at the back , swapped them for GGR springs now its got the correct downrake IMO, but everyones desired stance is different. I think Redmk5rs looks the best , if you look at his sig pic, I know he running coilovers though

Comment

Originally posted by stookay007 View Post
                      The Bajhoo springs previously had on mine made it look too low at the back , swapped them for GGR springs now its got the correct downrake IMO, but everyones desired stance is different. I think Redmk5rs looks the best , if you look at his sig pic, I know he running coilovers though
                      Have you any photo's of yours, i would like mine to sit just about 25mm-40mm over the rims.

Comment

Darren, I do have a few shots , but unfortunately I no longer have any of these photo bucket type accounts. its not far away fom Mr Webbers stance although I would say mines slightly lower at the front.

http://shop.grahamgoode.com/lowering...42-59312-p.asp

12/18mm was what I fitted, I know you want lower, they do a 22/35 set, these may suit your purposes a bit better.

Comment

mine with bilstein and eibach spring
                          Attached Files
                          I'd rather be walking that drive Subaru.

Comment

Originally posted by ablc View Post
                            mine with bilstein and eibach spring
                            Are they 18's

Comment

Think his is 16's

​​​​​​ Eibach is no longer avilable i think, sad since was good... (Eibach was what used on wolf cossies, but said made to wolfs spec)
                              www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Working...
                              X