Tyre Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre Choice

What’s everyone’s tyre choice on standard wheels as close to original as possible

Only a few options available now, Toyo Proxes seem to be a popular choice

Comment

What about the pirelli pzero's? weren't they the original tyre on the car?

Comment

Try and find some new. When I looked last year there were no Pirelli tyres available in the correct size.

Comment

I know you don’t get the originals but what about the newer versions? I have kuhmo on them but I’m wanting it more original looking

Comment

I looked, couldn't find anything with a similar tread pattern. I ended up with the Toyos.

Comment

Same here. Looked for ages, managed to find an odd one or two pirellis knocking around, but never a set. but went with toys in the end.

Comment

There are 3 pireliis in for sale section

Comment

some of the tyres i see on the escos i find look to chunky and look more suited for an off roader with the chunky tread they have , mine is sat on yokahomas which has a more smoother rounded wall and less deep tread, im not sure what they grip like as the car never goes out.

Comment

here is an old pic of them
                    Attached Files

Comment

The tyres I have on are good tread but kuhmo, just felt if I’m going to sell it I’d be better putting something better on

Comment

Put Michelin Pilot Sports 3 or 4's on it

1st thing I look at when looking at a second hand car is the tyres, if it's got budgets or non suited tyres I tend to wonder where else has the owner cut corners in the cars maintenance.
                        XYZ Fabrications
                        Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

I've just had a look on black circles and they don't even list Michelin in Escos fitment.

TOYO Proxies or YOKO Advan seem to be the only decent choices
                          XYZ Fabrications
                          Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

I put toyo proxies T1R on mine.

Good of tyre no issues with them at all
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              Put Michelin Pilot Sports 3 or 4's on it

1st thing I look at when looking at a second hand car is the tyres, if it's got budgets or non suited tyres I tend to wonder where else has the owner cut corners in the cars maintenance.
                              very true, always a good indication, along with budget oil filters.

Comment

Working...
                              X