X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oppliger thick wall, and lsd choices

Anyone tried them?

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/COSWORTH-si...4AAOSwbtVZW84n

Also what is recomended between quafe atb, and gripper race or road, both front and rear 4x4? Also other alternativ?
    Last edited by twin turbo; 20-02-2018, 12:49:00.
    www.sapphirerscosworth.com

I have one, but am yet to build it up and use it.

Comment

Okay. Interesting to see how they hold up. I will eventually upgrade diffs on the 3dr, so would be interesting if they Are good,

Comment

I hope they are good at that price

Comment

Not to bad price if as good or better as quaife? But yes, it cost...

Comment

I have a quaife thick wall with ATB fitted up front, the quaife one looks beefier if im honest around the driveshaft out put sections
            i also fitted a plate on cover and m8 fasteners

Comment

Originally posted by c20tbo View Post
              I have a quaife thick wall with ATB fitted up front, the quaife one looks beefier if im honest around the driveshaft out put sections
              Right now garagebuild is priority... Have been considering your hole drivtrain, but at moment, i have to finish some other high cost stuff before that car... And shipping and tax it gets quickly allot extra cost

Comment

Originally posted by twin turbo View Post

Right now garagebuild is priority... Have been considering your hole drivtrain, but at moment, i have to finish some other high cost stuff before that car... And shipping and tax it gets quickly allot extra cost
                Mine isnt for sale as its fitted to my car, i think you on about the track car advert - those are grippers,

Comment

Irun a 7.5" Quaife ATB unit in rear, hopefully an ideal setup for road use and around 600bhp, Quaife ATB's are better for road use

Comment

I have Titan Motorsport rear and front difs,,although in oe case with plate...works well..

Comment

Irun a 7.5" Quaife ATB unit in rear, hopefully an ideal setup for road use and around 600bhp, Quaife ATB's are better for road use
                      Only thing "scares" me with atb is that i "often" when Are out actually using them, not all my wheels Are always on the ground... And it will never be a roadcar, since its a retiered rallycar but as you say guess on road its much better, since not as rough as like gripper and similar that is more brutal

Comment

Originally posted by garet View Post
                        I have Titan Motorsport rear and front difs,,although in oe case with plate...works well..
                        Interesting

Comment

I got quaife thick wall housing with atb internal in my escos. As said over here, quaife house is thicker around drivshaft input like this
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by grcossie View Post
                            I got quaife thick wall housing with atb internal in my escos. As said over here, quaife house is thicker around drivshaft input like this
                            Defo looks stronger around driveshaft.

​​​​​​are you happy with how atb works? Have heard they Are abit unstable if get one wheel in air

Comment

As a road car, i dosen`t usualy got air lift. Works Perfect for me, It was alot of fun to drive it on snow, as it turns around itself when doing donuts, and better respons on trottle in turns. I bought the hole unit secon hand here for 7000Nkr, cheap

Comment

Working...
                              X