• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quiet

Attached Files

Yes it is, hope it will be better

Comment

Thought I maybe broken as no new posts to read after getting up from nights!

Comment

Sad but tru... Seems like it realy slows down... But guess its like this sometimes, i have barley done anything with any of mine, since no spare time... And guess i am not the only one
        www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

It's like rsoc

Comment

You guys need to make more topics for me to reply . I also have had way to Little garage time lately with sick kids etc. have 2 Escos need be put together 1 Escos to break and a 3dr cosworth that needs its finishing bits...
            sigpic

Comment

Bang some pics up of the mountain you have to climb

Comment

Sssshhhhhh some of us are trying to sleep.....
                Cheers
                John

EsCos - Turning dinosaurs into smiles.

Comment

Some of us meant to be working

Comment

It’s like this on most of the forums I frequent these days unfortunately!. Sign of the times with faceache and the likes of I guess

Comment

A lot of night owls on here...

Comment

Cars will be out soon so will pick back up!

Comment

Om my Imperial Blue -93 im cleaning the dash and changing the cover over glove box due to drilled holes. It' been standing still since 2006 and I bought it without an engine. I have 1 complete stock engine that will need overseeing and 1 freshly renovated to choose from.. also changed interior. Had Red hex which I put in my Ashblack Escos. Bought leather for it but changed my mind again and now leaning towards grey hex. Pacific blue is beeing broken and sold of.
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

My "oldie" -94 Ashblack that I had 13y will hopefully be ready this year. Need to hook up the Emu Black ecu and make some pipes and downpipe etc get the centerbolts painted and mounted again. Paint the rear carbon wrc spoiler and so on..
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

Very little traffic flowing through the site currently but nothing new, things pick up in April when cars come back out from hibernation.

Comment

Working...
                              X