Dash Cams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash Cams

As much as it pains me to have one in the escos I feel its something I may need, just incase, especially with the value of these cars now.

Does anyone have any recommendations on discreet ones that are good quality, hopefully get it fitted behind the mirror so its not that noticeable.

I have a garmin 35 dash cam in my van. I think I paid 130 quid for it. Really good video playback quality. Brought a couple of cheap ones in the past. Some ebay specials before. But never last.
    It's worth buying something good. Because you never know when you might need it.

Comment

I’ve got one of these in my van

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F190894058399

only put it in as I own a bodyshop and the amount of claims I see now people admit liability and then there Insurance tell them not to accept liability they’ll fight there side even when in the wrong so they have no say with video footage

Comment

I've got the Nextbase 512GW - bought in Halfords - never had a problem with it. Good quality footage. Fairly discreet and you don't know it's there once you're used to it.

It's one of those things you wish you had when it's too late, especially with how people are these days...no honesty/integrity etc. The camera won't lie. Plus it makes people think twice about pulling out on you or cutting you up when they see it in the windscreen.

For the sake of £100-£150 its worth having on your side.

Comment

I have been thinking about this for a while, I want a no frills one that just records and turns on when I set off. I've heard a few recommend the Nextbase so I think that's what i'll be doing.

Comment

I've gone for a Blackvue 750, I 'm hoping its going to be the right shape to sit directly behind the rear view mirror, there is no screen, as you use your phone so it should be quite compact but i've got to wait until Wednesday to find out. Also comes with a rear one too which is smaller so might see if I can hide that up behind my dealer sticker in the back screen. Probably an overkill for the amount the car gets used but I think its a good idea and could more than pay for itself if the worse was to happen especially after watching a video on face-ache where some bloke on a moped intentionally fell onto a car with a mate as his witness, unlucky for them she had it all on video on her dash cam - scheming little bas**rds.

Comment

Best budget cam 2017 was the Viofo A119 v2

Comment

Working...
              X