R&d straightcut gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R&d straightcut gearbox

Any experiance with these are appriciated... Looks like i get one with a prodject soon... Not that many of them here in Norway i think.
    www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Nobody? Its the 6speed 1:1 top, dogbox...

Comment

Had one in a group a rally car and was mint, had no bother with it.
      Some people have though. Seems that some are ok and some not.
      r+d don’t really support them anymore.... but bara motorsport now took the support over, so some parts are available.
      chances are it will want a rebuild, I haven’t come across any second hand unknown dog boxes that doesn’t need a rebuild.
      6 speed will need the front prop spacer and the gearbox mount is further back

cheers
      jim
      sigpic
      JD Rallysport

Comment

Originally posted by wrcjim View Post
        Had one in a group a rally car and was mint, had no bother with it.
        Some people have though. Seems that some are ok and some not.
        r+d don’t really support them anymore.... but bara motorsport now took the support over, so some parts are available.
        chances are it will want a rebuild, I haven’t come across any second hand unknown dog boxes that doesn’t need a rebuild.
        6 speed will need the front prop spacer and the gearbox mount is further back

cheers
        jim
        Thanx appriciated its been opened and checked, and all look good, it need to be put back togheter correct, but unsure if i can do it myself? Dont know if some thing need extra skills over a normal mt75/gearbox?

talked to another here that had one in a rally focus, and he also had no problem with it but seen some say its only problem but guess allot is depend on Who and how its used...

Comment

My mate has one in his road escos, pretty brutal on a road car but suppose it adds to the character to the car.

Comment

Working...
          X