Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new batch of 18x9J inch BIG BRAKE original-look wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all - we just decided to do another batch of 18x9 inches. Ready probably end of year, but to manage expectations it might become early 2022 with covid and all. Let us know if you're interested. We're only doing 75 sets and knowing two previous batches they will be sold out soon. We expect the price to be higher than previous batches because of higher aluminum prices, import duties and shipment cost. Still to be calculated how much they are.

Greets, Lotte and Dirk.
    18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

Comment

• im suprised the demands still there as nearly every single es cos you see nowadays has them fitted

Comment

• Was thinking the same Nick.

Not worth looking into another wheel design.

Speedline Group A 6 spoke

Dished version of RL7 9 and 10"

Comment

• Be interested in 8 wheels or maybe 10 price dependent ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by rscosworthman View Post
            Hi all - we just decided to do another batch of 18x9 inches. Ready probably end of year, but to manage expectations it might become early 2022 with covid and all. Let us know if you're interested. We're only doing 75 sets and knowing two previous batches they will be sold out soon. We expect the price to be higher than previous batches because of higher aluminum prices, import duties and shipment cost. Still to be calculated how much they are.

Greets, Lotte and Dirk.
            Can you re-manufacture the centre caps for the original 16" Wheels?

sigpic

Comment

• If you’re going to remake them I’d like to see them considerably lighter, they’re just too heavy
              XYZ Fabrications
              Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

• Originally posted by RS Bowk View Post

Can you re-manufacture the centre caps for the original 16" Wheels?
                Yeah - I can try as long as I am confident I can sell at least 200 pieces. Price will be around GBP 15. Matching color will be really difficult by the way, but can be solved by spray painting them.
                18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                  If you’re going to remake them I’d like to see them considerably lighter, they’re just too heavy
                  Good point - they are heavy, we didn't want any risks for those guys driving with 800BHP and 378mm brakes with even more BHPs. But can see what I can do to make them a bit lighter. Prob max BHP rating / brake size will go down then.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHRISP View Post
                    Be interested in 8 wheels or maybe 10 price dependent ;-)
                    Great, you're on the list - will calculate price soon once I have the final quote from the factory and shipping

Comment

• Originally posted by rscosworthman View Post

Yeah - I can try as long as I am confident I can sell at least 200 pieces. Price will be around GBP 15. Matching color will be really difficult by the way, but can be solved by spray painting them.
                      I would be interested. Painting is no problem.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RS Bowk View Post

I would be interested. Painting is no problem.
                        Ok, I'll ask a final quote.

Comment

• the new batch could do with having more clearance to the calliper, my set which i have on the car at the minute have got tin foil clearance (not even joking)

Comment

• I am interested in a set, possibly even a 5th

Comment

• Interested also, when can you confirm pricing and lead times?

Comment

• Interested also for a set

Comment

Working...
                                X