Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new batch of 18x9J inch BIG BRAKE original-look wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rscosworthman
    replied
    Originally posted by twin turbo View Post
    What et is it on them now?
    20mm - nice and snug on both sides

Leave a comment:

• rscosworthman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gensc View Post
    i was wondering if i could put my name down for a set as well?
    Of course why not

If yes, do i have to pay in advance?
    What we did last time is collect a 25% down payment at the UK club (Ben Purnell) to make sure you're really interested - but let's see if we hit 150 pieces first, we can worry about payment later

Can i order 5 wheels instead of 4?
    Yes - added you to the first post

Are these "big brake" wheels look the same as the original except the size difference? ET is the same as the original's?
    Yes they are - they look exactly the same, see picture above (first post), they allow brakes up until 378mm 6 pots AP. ET is 20mm, originals have 25mm. We carefully chose 20 so that the outside of the wheel perfectly aligns with your fenders and the inside of the wheel 'just' not scrubs your springs.

Leave a comment:

• rscosworthman
    replied
    Its possible to buy without vat? I considering a set myself, but not sure yet, but i am in Norway, so need to pay vat here...
    The only way to do that is if I have the factory send them directly to your place in Norway - and hopefully your customs doesn't require you to pay VAT - but then the shipment cost are probably bigger than from the UK - not sure, let's check

Leave a comment:

• twin turbo
    replied
    What et is it on them now?

Leave a comment:

• Ben Purnell
    replied
    I hope we do get enough for another batch and look forward to unloading them from the lorry again

Leave a comment:

• Simon T
    replied
    Announce away, the more interest the quicker they'll go into production once the minimum number has been reached.

Leave a comment:

• Malmstone
    replied
    Originally posted by Simon T View Post
    Good to see another batch being considered although not sure there is demand for another 50 sets - it could take a while to get enough numbers.
    I Think not actually. And i Think im the only Swedish guy here and mayby selfish but if i would announce them to fellow swedes a bunch of sets will be sold so last resort

Leave a comment:

• Simon T
    replied
    Good to see another batch being considered although not sure there is demand for another 50 sets - it could take a while to get enough numbers.

Leave a comment:

• twin turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by OOO View Post

It should be possible to all non EU countries to buy without VAT.
    There should be also opportunity for EU countries if you buy as a company, actually it is must if goods are sold to other EU country company.
    Yes, but dont know if its possible for him. Not sure how export works, since not all pepole/company bother, since i think its abit hazzel if not normaly do export...

Leave a comment:

• OOO
    replied
    Its possible to buy without vat? I considering a set myself, but not sure yet, but i am in Norway, so need to pay vat here...
    It should be possible to all non EU countries to buy without VAT.
    There should be also opportunity for EU countries if you buy as a company, actually it is must if goods are sold to other EU country company.

Leave a comment:

• twin turbo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gensc
    replied
    Hi there,

Sorry for the dumb questions, but i was wondering if i could put my name down for a set as well? If yes, do i have to pay in advance? Can i order 5 wheels instead of 4? Are these "big brake" wheels look the same as the original except the size difference? ET is the same as the original's?

Thanks,
    Sandor

Leave a comment:

• rscosworthman
    replied
    Originally posted by Malmstone View Post
    Set me up for 3sets go start with.
    Yes - added to first post

Leave a comment:

• Malmstone
    replied
    Set me up for 3sets go start with.

Leave a comment:

• rscosworthman
    replied
    Originally posted by Malmstone View Post
    How long would the "handling time" be ?

Say, if we take before August to get to the minimum treshold of 150 pieces ordered, production will be August & September, shipment another two months including customs and delivery to door, so all-in-all, we're early December i guess

Leave a comment:

Working...
X