Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new batch of 18x9J inch BIG BRAKE original-look wheels?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by W44RKY View Post

    What suspension set up do you have?
    any clearance issues?
    20mm lowered eibach springs on standard struts, front strut spring cups cut back a little, no issues on the rear.

    Comment


    • #62
      Is it possible to add me down for a set please?

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by gez500 View Post
        Is it possible to add me down for a set please?
        Yes, sent you a PM
        18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

        Comment


        • #64
          Send me the price in euroís please. Iím in the Netherlands...
          www.rallysportclassics.nl

          specialized in Escort MK1 and MK2

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Mr.Ford View Post
            Send me the price in euroís please. Iím in the Netherlands...
            256 euro per velg,1024 euro voor een set van 4. verzendkosten zijn inclusief
            18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

            Comment


            • #66
              Good to see there is still plenty demand for these
              tempted to get a couple more!

              Only just got tyres fitted to my set from last batch, anyone have any issues with balancing? 3 of 4 were spot on with minimal weights needed but it took 90g to last wheel
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Scott_Rst View Post
                3 of 4 were spot on with minimal weights needed but it took 90g to last wheel
                Did they try rotating the tire on the rim to try to minimize the weights?

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by VADreamer View Post

                  Did they try rotating the tire on the rim to try to minimize the weights?
                  Yea we tried spinning the tyre, even took a tyre back off one of the other wheels and tried to no avail!

                  Not the end of the world as I have a 5th wheel still in box so will put a tyre on it and other can be a spare, just annoying having a wheel that looks like a Lego toy!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    I agree that would be frustrating. I wonder if it is material density, casting voids, out of tolerance dimensions, or some combination of the three.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Scott_Rst View Post
                      Good to see there is still plenty demand for these
                      tempted to get a couple more!

                      Only just got tyres fitted to my set from last batch, anyone have any issues with balancing? 3 of 4 were spot on with minimal weights needed but it took 90g to last wheel
                      Hey Scott, it should be less than 30g, so if you find a production deviation for a wheel, we could provide you a new one from the next batch. You pay shipment costs, we pay the wheel. Does it sound fair?
                      18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by rscosworthman View Post

                        Hey Scott, it should be less than 30g, so if you find a production deviation for a wheel, we could provide you a new one from the next batch. You pay shipment costs, we pay the wheel. Does it sound fair?
                        Hello, thanks a lot for the reply! I will send you a pm jan,

                        scott
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Deposit paid Jan. I've paypal'd the £350 to Ben.

                          Thanks,

                          Rich


                          C6SSY Project Thread: http://www.escortrscosworth.com/foru...ad.php?t=44037

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Thanks to all who already made their down payment!

                            And everyone who didn't....please do so this weekend.....final call!
                            18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by rashers View Post
                              Stick me down for four wheels please cheers Rashers,,,,
                              Hi Rashers, I send you a PM!
                              18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Agreed deposit sent to Ben, thanks Jan....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X