Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new batch of 18x9J inch BIG BRAKE original-look wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door you have a set of 4 left for someone coming late?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oibren85 View Post
      Door you have a set of 4 left for someone coming late?
      Yes we do, since some people lost their interest and did not make a down payment. I will send you a PM!
      18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

Comment

• PM sent Jan

Comment

• hats off to the work involved in doing these.

Comment

• Hi all,

Unfortunately I have to let you know that we do have some delay in the production process... As you can expect from us, our quality standards are high and during our last check the products did not meet them yet... So please allow us a little more time to improve this and to make sure you will love the rims! A new estimate for delivery will be end of January/February.

Our apologies for this delay,

Jan Dirk and Lotte
            18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

Comment

• Thanks for letting us know Jan, I'm sure people won't mind, especially when they'll be getting a fantastic product

Comment

• Thanks for update Jan. no need for Wheels in the Winter anyway so fine with me
                sigpic

Comment

• Thanks for your cooperation guys! Much appreciated

Comment

• Hi all, good news: all checks are finished and the products are final approved! We are arranging shipment now.. next update I will let you know when the wheels are boarded

Comment

• Great news, well done.

Dave.

Comment

• Hi , I would be interested if there any of these sets still available.thanks

Comment

• Great stuff well done Jan

Comment

• is that your siggy patrick? its masssive i thought you had posted a pic in the wrong section or something

Comment

• Originally posted by The Radman View Post
                              is that your siggy patrick? its masssive i thought you had posted a pic in the wrong section or something
                              I know Nick Been ages since I tried to load pics Nick it will keep for another day now cant get it sized right..

Comment

• ive no idea on sizing stuff,i usually get someone else to do it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X