Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new batch of 18x9J inch BIG BRAKE original-look wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new batch of 18x9J inch BIG BRAKE original-look wheels?

Big Brake wheels

updated November 12th (make sure to refresh/press CTRL-F5 to get latest list)

SEE LAST POST FOR PICTURES OF THE NEWLY PRODUCED BATCH OF WHEELS

Most of you paid the deposit...thank you for that! How do we continue:

- We have started the production
    - Lotte will go to the factory to do a quality check on both the wheels and centre caps (Oct)
    - After approval, the total serie will be produced and shipped to the UK (Oct/Nov/Dec)
    - When it arrives, we will ask you for the remaining payment (Jan)
    - When payment is set, your order will be sent! (Jan/Feb)

We will update you on the progess as much as we can!

Still possible to sign in for the few spare sets we ordered.....don't miss out!*

*(that's why we posted the add on Facebook again, just to sell the spare sets we ordered...so no worries....it will not delay the development process of the wheels!)

I'm getting more and more requests for an additional batch of the 18x9J inch Big Brake wheels with original look and deep dish:

Because we still have the mold from the first batch we did in this thread about two years ago, we could do another batch for a better price, given that all the up-front scanning/engineering and moulding work has been done.

Not wanting to destroy the market value for the guys that ordered (and took risk!) at batch one, this reduced price will only be available for them.

So this is the price per wheel i can do (incl VAT):

- 175 GBP for people who ordered (and took risk) in the first batch (this is cost price)
    - 225 GBP for everyone else - I'll be happy to take the upside to offset the loss I made on the first batch

That seemed fair to me (and also Ben Purnell), are you guys OK with that?

Interested people can order via people from the 1st batch, but then at least they have the opportunity to split the profits.

Of course the wheels will be delivered free in UK (as last time) with tons of wheels caps in both branded and unbranded versions. Lotte will go to China once more to make sure they get the color-match between cap and wheel 100% this time

The List:

1- RSCosworthman / JanDirk: 5 wheels
    2- Georg (eBay Germany): 4 wheels
    4- Potter: 4 wheels
    5- Malmstone: 12 wheels
    6- Gensc: 5 wheels
    7- Mike: 4 wheels
    8- AGAR: 8 wheels
    10- Craig Th: 4 wheels
    11- Rob: 5 wheels
    12- Peter: 4 wheels
    14- JHS: 4 wheels
    15- José: 4 wheels
    18- Peter: 4 wheels
    19- Craig Te: 4 wheels
    20- Pol: 4 wheels
    21- NTfaire: 4 wheels
    22- Bestall: 5 wheels
    25- Nata: 4 wheels
    26- Stewart: 4 wheels
    27- Robin: 4 wheels
    29- Sascha: 5 wheels
    31- Martin: 4 wheels
    32- Marco: 4 wheels
    33- Lode: 32 wheels
    34- Big Holmes: 4 wheels
    35- Paul: 4 wheels
    37- Jack: 5 wheels
    38- James: 5 wheels
    39- Gez500: 4 wheels
    40- Clive: 60 wheels
    41- Dominik: 4 wheels
    43- Chris: 4 wheels
    45- R1Cey1: 4 wheels
    46- Scott_rst: 1 wheel
    47- Sebbo: 4 wheels
    48- Davecos 4x4: 4 wheels
    49- Escos E: 8 wheels
    52- Massimo: 4 wheels
    54- Andrew L: 4 wheels
    55- Glenn: 4 wheels
    56- Jack: 4 wheels
    58- John: 5 wheels
    59- Mads 5 wheels
    60- Devil 4 wheels
    61- Oibren85: 4 wheels
    62- Patrick: 4 wheels
    63- Ronnie: 4 wheels
    64- Scott: 4 wheels
    Last edited by rscosworthman; 02-01-2019, 19:12:59.
    18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

I would take 4

Comment

Originally posted by Potter View Post
      I would take 4
      First post updated
      18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

Comment

thats a great price,im almost tempted myself lol but is there a market for another 40 or 50 sets do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
          thats a great price,im almost tempted myself lol but is there a market for another 40 or 50 sets do you think?
          Only one way to find out I guess

Comment

How long would the "handling time" be ?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Malmstone View Post
              How long would the "handling time" be ?

Say, if we take before August to get to the minimum treshold of 150 pieces ordered, production will be August & September, shipment another two months including customs and delivery to door, so all-in-all, we're early December i guess

Comment

Set me up for 3sets go start with.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Malmstone View Post
                  Set me up for 3sets go start with.
                  Yes - added to first post

Comment

Hi there,

Sorry for the dumb questions, but i was wondering if i could put my name down for a set as well? If yes, do i have to pay in advance? Can i order 5 wheels instead of 4? Are these "big brake" wheels look the same as the original except the size difference? ET is the same as the original's?

Thanks,
                    Sandor

Comment

Its possible to buy without vat? I considering a set myself, but not sure yet, but i am in Norway, so need to pay vat here...
                      www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Originally posted by twin turbo View Post
                        Its possible to buy without vat? I considering a set myself, but not sure yet, but i am in Norway, so need to pay vat here...
                        It should be possible to all non EU countries to buy without VAT.
                        There should be also opportunity for EU countries if you buy as a company, actually it is must if goods are sold to other EU country company.

Comment

Originally posted by OOO View Post

It should be possible to all non EU countries to buy without VAT.
                          There should be also opportunity for EU countries if you buy as a company, actually it is must if goods are sold to other EU country company.
                          Yes, but dont know if its possible for him. Not sure how export works, since not all pepole/company bother, since i think its abit hazzel if not normaly do export...
                          www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Good to see another batch being considered although not sure there is demand for another 50 sets - it could take a while to get enough numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon T View Post
                              Good to see another batch being considered although not sure there is demand for another 50 sets - it could take a while to get enough numbers.
                              I Think not actually. And i Think im the only Swedish guy here and mayby selfish but if i would announce them to fellow swedes a bunch of sets will be sold so last resort
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X