No announcement yet.

Peoples thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a shell just to get into ownership before things got too silly, costing me a fortune in bits but it was my only option at the time.

I think at present any complete EsCos non running and rusty will still command 20k region, maybe I'm wrong but they just seem to be soaring lately.

Comment

i have done the same as you potter bought a shell and i am in the process of building it parts are expensive and as you probably know some are total rubbish but hopefully less expensive than paying 15 to 20k only to rebuild it anyway lol

Comment

Originally posted by scoffstainland View Post
        i have done the same as you potter bought a shell and i am in the process of building it parts are expensive and as you probably know some are total rubbish but hopefully less expensive than paying 15 to 20k only to rebuild it anyway lol
        How far into the build are you pal? Have you enjoyed it so far?

Comment

Looks like it's going to make strong money , current bid is £24.5 k, with 6 day's to go.

Comment

Photos of the ex cop car now removed from the listing ?

Comment

Over £25k now - making mine look cheaper by the minute lol

Comment

What's the betting it goes to silly money and then the winning bidder says he can't complete because it was his pet hamster that place the bids on it because it's a massive Cosworth fan? So many divs on E-BAY now you wouldn't believe.
                Cheers
                Trev.

Comment

or his mate will place the highest bid then he will get in touch with the second highest bidder saying the winner pulled out

Comment

Originally posted by TREVCOS View Post
                    What's the betting it goes to silly money and then the winning bidder says he can't complete because it was his pet hamster that place the bids on it because it's a massive Cosworth fan? So many divs on E-BAY now you wouldn't believe.
                    I always thought if you bid you were committed and paypal can pull the money out your account, thats if you have the funds in the first place mind, how many times do you see items for resale because of time wasters, i also was told that even if there is no reserve the seller does not have to sell it to you even if you are the highest bidder

Comment

unfortunately that doesnt happen,just recently i was waiting payment of £70 odd from some idiot in thailand who has registered on ebay using a uk adress so he can bid [or should that be waste the time of uk folk] to make it worse when i contacted the 2nd highest bidder he wasnt interested any more prob because he thought i had rigged the auction to get his top price and the 3rd highest bidder was just £10 so not worth bothering with

Comment

hi potter quite far in missing the usual bits and bobs also wondering what wheels to go for 17 or 18 and what type etc some parts are like rocking horse poo lol

Comment

Didn't this belong to somebody on here? I'm sure hus user name was baconCossie or something? He said it was a bit mismatched back then...

Comment

Yeah, bacon cossie had it. Changed hands a few times since then.

Comment

Well, it's broken the 27k mark

Wonder if it'll actually fetch that behind the scenes.

Comment

Well with the prices bits are going for, it'd make more than that breaking for parts!
                                Jim

Comment

Working...
                                X