runaround

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• runaround

my lads cars just failed the mot drastically so he needs something quickly, anyone know of any genuine little cars for sale, deffo nothing bigger than a 1.6 and budget of around £1200 max cheers

I'm miles away from you but I know of a low miles Citroen C2 1.4 Diesel, think it's a 57 reg - but as it's low tax, low mileage, low insurance and ace on fuel it's up at £1500. Few dings around the body but it's clean, well maintained and low cost motoring.

https://en.shpock.com/i/WzdHROQaH2nmIwec/

Comment

Mercedes A Class is a great shout at that price point......we had one as a shopping trolley and it was great for A to B chores.....ok on the M Way too even if a little short on top end grunt and there's loads around so you can bargain a bit with the traders ! You might even find one with some AMG touches like wheels and trim if you push the budget

Comment

thanks forgot to say he only wants petrol

Comment

Mk6 fiesta 1.4 or 1.25 zetec. I have had both and the engine in both never missed a beat. Good safe reliable little cars in my opinion. Plenty knocking about too in your budget.

just a thought

Comment

thats what hes got now,1.4, the engines been very good as well,ive just found a mini locally so may have a look at that,sounds ok to keep him going although i know nothing about them at all but sounds a genuine example and previous mots all look good

Comment

Working...
            X