National Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Day

Hi guys. who is going to National Day this year and taking their cars?? Im having mine valued so in the valuation area. I was wondering what time I needed to be there as taking the kids with me and don't want to be there at the crack of dawn. Also do you have to go in the bottom entrance or the main entrance??
    sigpic

I'm not going, mainly due to being on holiday. Not getting a good vibe from the club, so not sure i'd have gone even if I was about.

Comment

I will be there on track.

Dave.

Comment

Simon, dont think anyone is getting a good vibe however i think we all should be making an effort to go and support the day.

Dave.

Comment

Yeah true enough, easy to stand by and watch I guess.

Comment

I actually prefer this one to Ford Fair. Smaller with more cars Im interested and the track session is great to watch. Also enjoy my photo took with Vicky but not sure she is here this time
            sigpic

Comment

BSB cadwell park for me

Comment

I’m going along with a squad of lads from C and E Scotland group.

Comment

Wish it was closer to me.much prefered national day but havent been in years and years so not sure what its like nowadays.

Comment

Me and the mk2 are on the track so see you there Dave

Comment

Oh yes Chris.

Dave.

Comment

I am going but not taking escos. Love the show. I think the rsoc is a bit weird. I have been a member for a year and just renewed but sometimes wonder why I have and feel like I am just doing it to show support for the club. Use the bottom entrance not main entrance bestall.

Comment

I will be there next year when I can actually drive it there

Comment

I am sure I read there is an infield parking area for RS’s only that turn up on the day? They didn’t do that last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricksturbo View Post
                              I am sure I read there is an infield parking area for RS’s only that turn up on the day? They didn’t do that last year.
                              Yes all rs that turn up on the day will get infield parking.

Comment

Working...
                              X