Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels

Hi.
    When these new 18inch wheels get delivered. I will be getting rid of my super t' which are on the car now. Any ideas what sort of price they sell for I know it's based on condition etc. But wasn't sure what for? As I ain't seen any for sale for a while.
    Regards paul

They aren't that desirable now so don't expect much, I think I saw a set on here or ebay that sold for £350 with tyres a year or so ago.

Comment

I'd keep hold of them, they may come back one day
      XYZ Fabrications
      Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Nothing wrong with Super Turismos

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
          I'd keep hold of them, they may come back one day
          along with cravats and trousers with 4 button waist bands

Comment

Well let’s be honest, they’re worth much of fuck all at the moment so it can’t do any harm to hang onto them a while.
            XYZ Fabrications
            Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

that is true dave, back in the day everyone wanted them, now you can hardly give them away , i used to have a set on my monte when i first had it , not fitted by me though

Comment

i love the look of the super t's i'm keeping mine, but are now 3rd choice after the 18 monte reps and the 18 standard reps, well thats if i ever get chance to finish the resto
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X