website security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website security

everytime i log on today i get a warning about the sites certificate not being safe or expired? so am advised not to continue. whats that all about? never had it before

same here.

Comment

And here....

Comment

looks like it has expired then glad its not just me

Comment

just re made a certificat it's for https
          I'd rather be walking that drive Subaru.

Comment

Yeah apologies for that, and my lack of coming on recently. The SSL Certificate expired and I didn't get chance to update before the expiration, but all done now

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Purnell View Post
              Yeah apologies for that, and my lack of coming on recently. The SSL Certificate expired and I didn't get chance to update before the expiration, but all done now
              Has the certificate for mobile devices been sorted as well? I get an unsecure website warning when on the logging in page in on my phone. Once logged in the forum pages are secure.

Comment

Hmm, is that the home page or a forum page?

Comment

Forum page. Its as soon as I click the login in drop down box the message pops about security. When logged in it shows the trusty padlock.

Comment

What device do you have, my iphone 6 shows the padlock when just viewing the home page without being logged in. The SSL is supposed to cover all pages now, whether logged in or not so it's odd for sure.

Comment

Samsung Galaxy A3, its on latest android version too.

I'll have a play around with different login methods and double check my phones security etc.

It does only seem to be when logging on here though at the moment.

Comment

i'll have a root around too in the site admin

Comment

Think it may be a problem on my end. I'm using quite a old bookmarked link on my phone. I've just accessed the forum via a Google search no problem.

My guess is my old link may not be covered by the new security certificate, thus the warning.

Comment

Ahhh, that "could" explain it.

Comment

I'm now expert but it kinda makes sense. I'll be making a new bookmark and keep an eye out

Comment

Working...
                              X