No announcement yet.

Cossie insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest is not always the best, its if they cough up when the chips are down, i notice you chaps have said who your insurance brokers are but no mention of who you are actually insured with, i myself am insured with Trinity Lane through Flux. Last year an insurance company [not broker] went bust i cant remember the name but it left people with no insurance even though they had just paid there premium. which makes you wonder if you are better to pay monthly rather than annually as the broker was left hapless,

Comment

Iam with equity red star via Need2insure

Comment

I'm with Lancaster insurance, £500 a year for 5k miles, 3 named drivers and full comp. Thought it was a good price for what was on offer. Remember being 22 and being offered insurance for £7k. So glad I've got older!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Le Moignan View Post
          Iam with equity red star via Need2insure
          Yeah mines the same.

Comment

Why do you lose your NCB if youre insured on a classic policy?

Comment

I believe classic policies dont add ncd’s.

i had a policy which did and changed it to a classic one which was a lot cheaper.

Dave.

Comment

Yes classic insurance doesn’t add to your NCB and you loose it if you don’t use it for two years, biggest con is you can only use your NCB on one policy.

Comment

Just thought i’d bring this thread back,as I’m due to renew my policy very soon and had my renewal through from N2I and I was thinking it was time to have a shop around.
                  Currently on a classic policy with Marker Study.
                  Would be interested to hear who you are using guys.

Appreciate any input.

Comment

Andy, im with N2S and thats with Market Study iirc.

Worth shopping round though.

Dave.

Comment

Cheers Dave... they are great to deal with but thought it made good sense to see what others have to offer.
                      We all know what happens come renewal time!!

So who are people using flux,Boncaster,Admiral??

Comment

I got a quote from brentacre,£350 for 3000 miles per year on a Q

Comment

Thanks Adam,
                          I’ll have a phone around and report back.

I’ve got two other vehicles insured with N2I... don’t think that even counts for a lot these days

Comment

Try Richard at A Plan Thatcham branch. N2I wanted almost £800 for my mustang through Markerstudy and I am now insured with Markerstudy through A Plan with Gap insurance for £475.
                            In fairness though most of my other cars are through N2I
                            Last edited by devil; 22-04-2019, 10:39:38.

Comment

Originally posted by devil View Post
                              Try Richard at A Plan Thatcham branch. N2I wanted almost £800 for my mustang through Markerstudy and I am now insured with Markerstudy through A Plan with Gap insurance for £475
                              Thanks for that mate... I'll give them a call on Tuesday,I've not had any dealings with them in the past so don't know anything about them.Will do a search for the contact number and let you know how i get on.

Comment

Think im around £700 and thats with all my mods took a while to put a list together, with N2i

Comment

Working...
                                X