Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need pics for the sites 2019 Calendar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need pics for the sites 2019 Calendar!

Hi All,

We are shortly going to be having the 2019 calendars designed and as such we need pics to create the calendar with. The pics will need to be really high resolution ones where possible please as if your car is chosen to be the main picture for a month that picture must become A4 without any pixelating or loss of quality.

You now have 2 weeks to post your pictures on here ( as long as the picture your posting is Hi Res ) and we will then design the calendar that best suits the images that we get back from you guys.

Everything will be considered!

lets see them Gents.

Many thanks
    Mart.

Who's designing this? The pictures will be of no use on here as the forum downsamples them.

Comment

i wouldnt know where to start to upload a high res pic, a pics a pic as far as im concerned and if it uploads to the site then thats a bonus lol

Comment

I’ve asked for the pictures to be put on here only as long as the picture is available to email direct to me as a high resolution image. These are being designed and produced by Ste Cozz in Merseyside for us for the 2019 production.

if you put an image onto here can you please mail me the image at mholland1uk@yahoo.co.uk and I’ll forward it onto the designer to see if it’s suitable.

thanks gents.

Comment

How's that
          Attached Files

Comment

Really low quality TBH. It'll need to be higher resolution and size if it's to be used

Comment

How do you make it bigger??? It doesn't give you a option the phot is clear as owt so why has it gone shit when I upload it?????

Comment

When you save it from your phone it should give you options, usually "small", "medium" etc. Can you try emailing it, uploading to this forum will make it smaller.

Comment

Here’s one
                  ive emailed a few over
                  Attached Files

Comment

Couple of emails sent Martin..... some wont load on here as too big...

Comment

My car is being detailed while we speak, I should have it back at the weekend so I’ll be taking loads of pictures anyway. I’ll send you some over

Comment

Mine
                        Attached Files

Comment

Again
                          Attached Files

Comment

You will need to get us permission to use the top one as its a pro photographer that has taken it.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X