Any one noticed fuel prices on the up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one noticed fuel prices on the up

Was driving through North Wales today and saw a couple of places with unleaded @ 132 per litre and diesel @ 140p per litre - amazing how it's crept up over the past 18 months.

I'm not one to take much notice as it's a necessity, but have to wonder where it'll end up.

I noticed the other day it was over 130p but can't say I keep my eye on it, like you say you need it so may as well just keep pouring it in haha...

I'm the same with mpg, I never work out what my cars do to the gallon as I would probably stop using them

Comment

Well yeah agreed - I hadn't really took much notice until last weekend it took over £70 to fill our 3 series.

i'm not fussed on MPG either, it is what it is. Can't have decent performance and 50 to the gallon.

Comment

At the moment over here we pay roughly 149.9 euro for petrol and 140.9 euro for diesel , has been on the up here too plus our road tax is way higher than your system

Comment

Yes, it's been creeping, slower than when it went bonkers last time but it's getting up to those levels.
          Cheers
          Trev.

Comment

Yes....
            www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Price of oil been slowly creeping up over the last few months, did read it could go back upto $90 a barrel
              sigpic
              MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

Working...
              X