Grey hex seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey hex seats

Any idea what a grey hex seats are worth good condition but has had repair on the rear seat base

I have seen them go for anywhere between 500-800 dependant on condition in past. Might be more now though?
    sigpic

Comment

this ones been relisted a few times now on ebay,presumably a pair would have a better chance of selling,esp if in the uk as well as i shouldnt think theres much demand in france https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173747938...m=173747938322

Comment

Are they karmann or recaro?

Comment

There recaro seats. The guy is In the isle of man and is unsure of a price but his friends have said they ££1500 to £2000

Comment

leather yes,cloth no way,unless they were brand new condition

Comment

1500-2grand with a repair.ask him what hes smoking

Comment

I paid somewhere in the region of £500 for a full mint condition hex interior including parcel shelf, and all 4 cards. It has the karman front seats. I got lucky but it gives you an idea how crazy 2k sounds

Comment

Problem is whenever someone put something on facebook there are always someone saying it is to cheap...
                  If his friends told him it is worth 1500-2000 why they don’t give him 1000 and make some money ?

Comment

hi,i have 2 front seats in grey hex,which i am told are karman seats in very good condition,came out of a left hand drive escos if anyone is interested,can whatsapp pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Broadstripe View Post
                      Any idea what a grey hex seats are worth good condition but has had repair on the rear seat base
                      Millions of pounds including Cosworth Tax.
                      Cheers
                      Trev.

Comment

Grey hex trim on ebay £1000

not sure these are recaro seats though.

Dave.

Comment

They are the Karman seats:
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Esco...frcectupt=true
                          Must have come from a "standard" car, manual window winder holes.

Comment

yes theyre the basic ones ,motorsport etc,either he doesnt know that or hes hoping any potential buyers dont

Comment

I’ve spoke to the guy today and apparently he’s spoke to mark Higgins who’s said there worth a min of £2k and recons he’s had a offer of £1800 which he has refused. If any of you guys are interested he is called steve franklin. He has a car sales garage in Isle of Man. Seems genuine guy but in coocko land
                              Last edited by Broadstripe; 29-01-2019, 18:47:46.

Comment

Working...
                              X