Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know this one?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-ESCO...53.m1438.l2649

The number seems to ring a bell from somewhere.
    Cheers
    Trev.

dont know it but looks a very good example, if it had leather it would have been full spec as well. makes you wonder where all these cars are hidden away and how many more will keep appearing with low miles

Comment

Its one of my old ones. Nice car but had some paint so not all original but how many are now. It was the one with the brake light in the rear spoiler.

Comment

Looks lovely. I think if someone tells you their car hasn't had any paint I'd be very suspicious.
        Cheers
        Trev.

Comment

I didn't realise that Ford ever did a brake light in the upper spoiler?

Looks stunning that

Comment

It wasn't an option you could tick when buying the car but was sold in a ford accessory catalogue. It was handy for those countries with different regulations on brake lights and i believe the original owner was from japan. Its a uk car but not sure if it was ever taken abroad at some stage.

Comment

Originally posted by D J View Post
              It wasn't an option you could tick when buying the car but was sold in a ford accessory catalogue. It was handy for those countries with different regulations on brake lights and i believe the original owner was from japan. Its a uk car but not sure if it was ever taken abroad at some stage.
              Fascinating stuff

Comment

you want to see the swiss version or where ever it was from with the safety louvres hows it going dj,what did you end up replacing the cos with?

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
                  you want to see the swiss version or where ever it was from with the safety louvres hows it going dj,what did you end up replacing the cos with?
                  I've seen a picture

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
                    All ok mate. Keep coming on here to fix my cosworth craving but i think it makes it worse sometimes until i see the price of them lol. Got a delivery mileage Mini GP2 now. Not everyones cup of tea but i like it Hope your ok mate. Are you keeping yours this time.

Comment

I have a imp top spoiler with light in wonder if it’s off the one in pic any info Dj did you sell car with it still fitted?
                      cus not on car for sale now

Comment

Originally posted by miggs cosworth View Post
                        I have a imp top spoiler with light in wonder if it’s off the one in pic any info Dj did you sell car with it still fitted?
                        cus not on car for sale now
                        Yes mate the car went to duncan at automotive unlimited where i got it from with the spoiler still on and i believe he removed it and fitted a standard one before selling it on again. I swapped the car for a white one he had at the time. He packed up some time ago i think and sold all his stuff off so you maybe got it from him. Hope that helps.

Comment

Hi Dj yes I had it off Duncan about 3-4 year ago along with other bits including some clocks with Tasmanian devil on did they come out the same car then?

Comment

Originally posted by miggs cosworth View Post
                            Hi Dj yes I had it off Duncan about 3-4 year ago along with other bits including some clocks with Tasmanian devil on did they come out the same car then?
                            Tasmanian devil clocks will no doubt be part of the car that had the taz bonnet etc.

Comment

yep they will be from rickys taz mobile, maybe dumc ended up with that one too and returned it to standard?

Comment

Working...
                              X