Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What size et and size on oz racing wheels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the whels has after the spacers a absolute et from 0 in front and 5 in the back. its lie you use 15mm spacers at the original 16" one. And with the shape of the inner rim you can contact oz. For the CAD drawing you have the data for the break guys. But in my Opinion there ich enouch space. But you can also ask some GTI/S3 Guys the oriinal braks are also not so small.

Comment

I put on my mondeo mk4 2,5T the steel breakes from the Focus 2 RS and its fit with the 7,5X18 without spacers but no mm left over. whe its help

Comment

And when you done with the projekt, send some pictures. I dont like the design really from the OZ like more the TH from Compomotiv. But the Comp are illegal to use on road in germany and the OZ are legal. the 17" comps are in the papers but copmp has no marks on there TH.....

Comment

Is it because they not got TUV approved? Some of the police cars here in Norway, use Compomotive

Comment

Originally posted by mondeofreak View Post
            And when you done with the projekt, send some pictures. I dont like the design really from the OZ like more the TH from Compomotiv. But the Comp are illegal to use on road in germany and the OZ are legal. the 17" comps are in the papers but copmp has no marks on there TH.....
            I will take some pictures and post them mate

Comment

Nice

Comment

When going to get some time, i going to take some pictures frim my car that you can see the fitment

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

Maybe some pictures. Hope you can see something
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X