No announcement yet.

Brand new under bonnet pad on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Was outbid at the end, I thought I didnt have one at all but found it hanging in other workshop! and it's in good nick! Would have been sick if I'd won it then found it!
    sigpic

Comment

the stupidly high prices seem to be coming down nowadays, that must be one of the rarest parts to find in new cond and almost everyone could prob do with a new one as most are knackered or seen better days and it still only fetched £625

Comment

If your willing to lend one for a template sebbo we should be able to get them made hopefully and somewhere in the uk. It looks like a Pjperformance in pontefract is doing them for R5’s at the minute so I sent them an eBay message but I have had no reply since last week. My one from Portugal I haven’t got an invoice for but took it out the packaging on Sunday and it is done buy gtturboparts.com and I have just emailed them to see if they can get them for an escos.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricksturbo View Post
          If your willing to lend one for a template sebbo we should be able to get them made hopefully and somewhere in the uk. It looks like a Pjperformance in pontefract is doing them for R5’s at the minute so I sent them an eBay message but I have had no reply since last week. My one from Portugal I haven’t got an invoice for but took it out the packaging on Sunday and it is done buy gtturboparts.com and I have just emailed them to see if they can get them for an escos.
          Yes as said happy to provide one to be used as a template.... I’m not far from Pontefract so could call in to discuss and keep a check on progress and quality.....

Comment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Renau...cAAOSwO7db6XYG

there is the link to his listing. I have messaged them on eBay but had no response. Looks like they sell all kinds of spares and may just be buying them in from somewhere, Portugal maybe! No response from them in Portugal either.

Comment

If there is a chance to make I am interested!

"If in doubt, flat out" Colin McRae for ever..."

Comment

My emails to both companies were ignored unfortunately. So I presume they aren’t interested.

Comment

Id rather do without than pay that amount of money, thankfully mine is in great condition

Comment

I think with a good mould its easy to make them, maybe noct black after it but funktional. And maybe paiting black is possible.

Comment

Working...
                    X